Friday, August 1, 2008

New Approach to the Blog

Up to this point I've been trying to post relatively well thought-out essays. But as any hypothetical reader could tell, I've kind of dropped the ball recently. It's not that I haven't had things I wanted to write about. I just didn't have time to do a full-fledged essay.

So from now on I am going to start writing quick little ideas that pop into my head. I may muster up a genuine essay or two (with actual research, though not as much as if I was really going to publish). But for the most part I will post short descriptions of things I am thinking about in regards to the history and philosophy of science, and teaching physics and astronomy. Mostly these will be questions or ideas I want to explore in greater detail someday (who knows when?). Or they may be just offhand comments that will be carried no farther. If I ever have any readers, I hope they will be sympathetic to this approach.

No comments: